Published on September 14th, 2011 | by justin
Here’s the first thing I wanted to theme when I first turned on the Droid Bionic. Love the lock slider from all the other devices / firmwares. You can check out the video below to see its true functionality. I took the default gray transparent slider image and through a nice Droid Bionic with a black tint / transparent slide over lock.
1. Download file below, note this file requires the MetaMorph Application
2. Move to “Android Themes” folder created by MetaMorph on SD card
3. After checks, choose “Unzip/Extract New”
4. Follow instructions from there
5. Phone may reboot, if not, manually reboot
Click here for our detailed how-to on installing MetaMorph’s
Droid 3, Droid Bionic
Please remember always to make a Nandroid backup as well as an Application backup. Some MetaMorphs will not be compatibile with your device or ROM please make sure that you always have a way to “unbrick your device”.
Download Links For Gingerbread:
Download via DroidPirate.com
Back to Top ↑