Published on March 6th, 2011 | by justin
If you are running a custom ROM that is not running Blur, this will not work for your device. This will change the red dots when you are sliding through screens to Honeycomb Blue. This MetaMorph looks awesome for those of you running the Apex 1.4.1 Honeycomb Theme w/ Blur ONLY!!!
1. Download file below, note this file requires the MetaMorph Application
2. Move to “Android Themes” folder created by MetaMorph on SD card
3. After checks, choose “Unzip/Extract New”
4. Follow instructions from there
5. Phone may reboot, if not, manually reboot
Click here for our detailed how-to on installing MetaMorph’s
Droid 1, Droid 2, Droid X – Most likely all Android devices.
Please remember always to a Nandroid backup as well as a Application backup. Some MetaMorphs will not be compatibile with your device or ROM please make sure that you always have a way to “unbrick your device”.
Download via DroidPirate.com
Back to Top ↑