MetaMorph – Droid-X – StarWars Lock Screen

Sep 26th AT 1:27 AM
Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterShare on Tumblr

Justin is the creator of Droidpirate. He was first introduced to Android with the Motorola Droid back in 2009 and he's have been hooked ever since. He started Droidpirate for his MetaMorph content and it grew into a full blown Android blog. He's been in the computer industry and designing websites since 1998.

Tags: ,

Related Posts

MetaMorph - Droid-X - Red Lock Screen
MetaMorph - Lock Pattern - Halloween #2
MetaMorph - Lock Pattern - Droid Cyan & Green
MetaMorph - Lock Pattern - Droids Purple & Black

15 Responses to MetaMorph – Droid-X – StarWars Lock Screen

1. tkc says:

Great work! thanks for doing this.

unrelated question: with regards to your version 3 teenfaces black notification bar, are you able to get white text on your market downloads, pandora etc? if so, did you have to mod the market apk?

• justin says:

I’m pretty sure you would have to Hex-Edit the “Services.jar” file. <– I'm still learning that as well. So anything I figure out I will post here and e-mail you as well.

2. RickX93277 says:

DX is stuck in landscape view now

3. Denise says:

Sweet :) Saw this link over on DroidLife. Worked perfect the first time. It did reset my wallpaper though [not a biggie, lol]

• justin says:

Nice man, glad it worked out. The X is weird seems like every time you morph something with the stock launcher it modifies your wallpaper.

4. brumby05 says:

I want the gray to be darker, maybe even black, can I just change the png files in photoshop and apply? will that mess anything up?

5. brumby05 says:

Couldn’t wait so I went ahead and adjusted the png’s. Applied the theme, looks great. Two issues though. The unlock on the left works, but the sound on/off will not work. Don’t know if it was something I did or the theme itself. All I did was open the images in photoshop, darken, then resaved them. I also don’t get an animation when sliding the left bar. Neither of these is a big deal and am going to keep my modified lockscreen anyway as I have never even used the right slider in the month I have had the phone. Thanks

6. Metzger says:

I have the same black notification bar – will overwriting the “framework-res” folder be a problem between those two? Also, if you create a working Star Wars lock screen with darker colors I’d love to get my hands on it!

metzzger@gmail.com

7. arnoldo says:

I’m curious to know if anyone figured out how to get the Star Wars locks without rooting your DroidX?

• justin says:

Arnoldo, You need to Root no matter what. You cannot modify system files without. Also with all the programs out there a user could root and unroot their device with a simple click check out z4Root – will root any Android device.